For a no-slip grip and zoned protection on the bike, the Overload Gloves 2.0 are a cyclist's premium choice. TPR knuckles, fingers and supportive strap reinforcements stand up to the impacts of the sport, while a high-friction grip pattern at the fingers clings to handles with precision. Designed with Airprene fabric and a double-layer AX Suede™ 2.0 palm, these high-performance gloves provide optimum airflow and lasting durability.
- Grip pattern on forefinger and middle finger delivers no-slip control
- Dual-layer AX Suede™ 2.0 palm offers durable abrasion resistance
- Airprene ribspan leather on top of hand provides lightweight breathability and dexterity
- Molded TPR at knuckles and back of fingers lends an additional layer of protection
- Hook-and-loop closure at cuff offers a secure fit
- 50% Synthetic Leather, 25% Spandex, 18% Polyester, 4% Goatskin Leather, 2% Rubber, 1% Polyurethane