Medium Roller Bag
You’re looking for a rolling bag and you need more packing space than a check-in size but not as much as a mongo size bag. Our MEDIUM ROLLER bag is the perfect middle ground. It’s big enough to haul the junk for your junket without slowing you down. The sturdy telescoping handle and smooth bearing wheels tell you this bag is built with care, and durable 600D polyester makes it ready for a rough ride. Four exterior handles let you manhandle and maneuver it. The main zip is lockable, and we added an ID tag holster and an interior mesh pocket that zips your extras in their own storage space.
- Size: 26" H (w/o handle extended) x 15.5" W x 12" D; 62L capacity
- 600D polyester rolling bag (medium size)
- Split main opening for easy access to stowed items
- Telescoping handle
- Wheels with sure-grip tread and smooth rolling bearings
- Four wide grip handles
- Lockable zipper pull (lock not included)
- Exterior pocket for stowing footwear or laundry
- Mesh pocket inside for your accessories
- ID tag holster
- Logo accent
- 10 lbs
FREE Shipping on Returns:
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service. Therefore, with all domestic Web or telesales returns, we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange your order within 30 days from the date of purchase. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
If you purchased directly from us online at http://ca.oakley.com or by phone from our Customer Service team and you are within the 30-day return policy, here is how to set up a return:
- Please call Oakley Canada Customer Service at 877-625-5396 for your Oakley Return Authorization number (ECR).
- The Oakley Customer Service Agent will set up a Call Tag with a carrier of our choice to pick up the product at your address.
- All returned items must be in their original state. Please securely package item(s) in the original packaging, including any documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization (ECR) number.
- Please return your products to:
Ville St-Laurent, QC
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order, usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
Oakley Custom Products are not eligible for returns.
Swimwear and Undergarments
For hygienic reasons, women’s swimwear, men’s boardshorts, and men’s underwear may not be returned or exchanged.
Return Authorization (ECR) Number Required
All products being returned must have a Return Authorization (ECR) number in order to be eligible for a prompt refund. This number must be clearly marked on the outside of your package preceded by the letters “ECR”. Original freight charges are not refundable unless the order is returned in full. See chart for details.
||Original Freight Credited
||Free Return Freight
30-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all products within 30 days of the date of original purchase. Before the carrier picks up your return, please securely box or package all items and include all original packaging, tags, product inserts, and accessories. Please do not forget to mark "ECR" and the Return Authorization number on the outside of your package.
All items are subject to inspection. A restocking fee of 15% will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals. Any product which is used, damaged, or shows signs of abuse will be refused credit and returned.
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.