FR Fast Rope Glove
Engineered for fast–rope tactical operations, the FR FAST ROPE GLOVE takes advantage of technology utilized for flame protection in Oakley professional racing gear. Aluminized Carbon–X® greatly reduces thermal transfer when the friction of a fast rope descent threatens the palm with a surge of heat. Dual-layer Nomex® offers added protection with flame resistance that meets the requirements of the ASTM D 6413 standard. For the outer layer of the palm, we used premium Pittards® Keratan, and the fingers get the same durable leather for unrivaled abrasion resistance. No ordinary fast–rope glove can offer this level of performance and protection, and the icon of innovation marks its authenticity.
- Meets ASTM F 1790 Fabric Cut Resistance requirement
- Meets ASTM D 6413 Flame Resistance requirement
- Meets NFPA 1971–07 Thermal Resistance
- Aluminized Carbon–X® under palm to reduce heat transfer
- Abrasion resistance of Pittards Keratan leather reinforcement on palm and fingers
- Added protection of dual–layer 180g Nomex
- Molded polycarbonate knuckle with digital leather covering
- Secure fit of micro hook & loop pad closure on wrist
FREE Shipping on Returns:
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service. Therefore, with all domestic Web or telesales returns, we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange your order within 30 days from the date of purchase. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
How to Return Your Product:
If you purchased directly from us online at http://ca.oakley.com or by phone from our Customer Service team and you are within the 30-day return policy, here is how to set up a return:
- Please call Oakley Canada Customer Service at 877-625-5396 for your Oakley Return Authorization number (ECR).
- The Oakley Customer Service Agent will set up a Call Tag with a carrier of our choice to pick up the product at your address.
- All returned items must be in their original state. Please securely package item(s) in the original packaging, including any documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization (ECR) number.
- Please return your products to:
Ville St-Laurent, QC
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order, usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
Oakley Custom Products are not eligible for returns.
Swimwear and Undergarments
For hygienic reasons, women’s swimwear, men’s boardshorts, and men’s underwear may not be returned or exchanged.
Return Authorization (ECR) Number Required
All products being returned must have a Return Authorization (ECR) number in order to be eligible for a prompt refund. This number must be clearly marked on the outside of your package preceded by the letters “ECR”. Original freight charges are not refundable unless the order is returned in full. See chart for details.
||Original Freight Credited
||Free Return Freight
30-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all products within 30 days of the date of original purchase. Before the carrier picks up your return, please securely box or package all items and include all original packaging, tags, product inserts, and accessories. Please do not forget to mark "ECR" and the Return Authorization number on the outside of your package.
All items are subject to inspection. A restocking fee of 15% will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals. Any product which is used, damaged, or shows signs of abuse will be refused credit and returned.
Items not Directly Purchased from Oakley
Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.