Growing up in the coastal town of Santa Barbara, Calif., Conner Coffin has always had a love for the ocean. His passion for surfing started at a very early age, much of which he credits to his dad, who was pushing him into waves when he was only in kindergarten. Since that first dip, there has been no stopping him. With access to some of the most renowned spots on the California coast – Rincon, Leadbetter and a couple spots in Ventura – and surrounded by talented surfers (Bobby Martinez and Dane Reynolds, among many others), Coffin has been hard at work making his name known on the world’s surfing scene.
Coffin’s smooth, clean and powerful style comes from years of growing up surfing those famous point-breaks. After a few (what seemed like) calculated years biding his time, traveling the world, putting together video parts (www.YoungWiseTails.com) and enjoying the ride, he committed whole-heartedly to qualifying in 2015 and he did just that. Look for him to be competing with the big boys in 2016.
- 2016 – 2nd, MEO Rip Curl Pro – Portugal (WT)
- 2015 – Qualified for the WSL World Tour
- 2015 – 5th, Vans World Cup (QS)
- 2015 – 5th, Allianz Billabong Pro Cascais (QS)
- 2013 – 2nd, Cascais Billabong Pro – Portugal (QS)
- 2013 – 1st, Vans US Open Junior Pro – Huntington Beach
- 2012 – 1st, Vans US Open Junior Pro – Huntington Beach
- 2012 – 1st, North Shore Junior Pro at Pipeline
Rip Curl, Monster Energy, Oakley, Reef, Channel Islands, Etnies, Frends, Sex Wax
Reading, Writing, Playing Guitar, Cooking, Eating, Fishing, Travelling