Henrik Harlaut is genuinely stoked on skiing. Whether he’s slaying handrails, winning slopestyle or big air contests or filming segments, Henrik loves to be on his skis. And it shows. He’s known for his silky smooth style, ability to make the unnatural seem simple and his constant pursuit for progress.
Born in Stockholm, Sweden, Henrik didn’t strap on his first pair of skis until he was 10 years old. But after seeing Jon Olsson take a lap though the park in Are, he was hooked. Influenced by Tanner Hall, Mike Hornbeck and Tom Wallisch, Henrik learned from the best and developed a style all his own. Now he’s skiing with and competing among the best in the world – and is considered part of that elite group. It’s convenient that his family is in the champagne business because Henrik is expected to be spraying many a bottle from the podium over the coming years.
- 3x Winter X Games Big Air & Slopestyle Medalist
- 4x Freestyle.Ch Big Air Winner
- 2x Freeskier Magazine's "Skier of the Year"
- 2012: 3rd, Dew Tour Slopestyle - Breckenridge, CO
- 2012: 3rd, Dew Tour Big Air - Breckenridge, CO
- 2012: 1st, LA Session Les Arc Big Air
- 2011: 2nd, WSI Big Air
- 2009: 1st, European Open Slopestyle
- 2009: 1st, Aspen Open Slopestyle
- 2008: 1st, Saas Fee Ride Big Air
Oakley, Armada, Monster Energy, Fulltilt, D-Structure.com, Blue-Tomato.com, Empire, Inspired Media Concepts
Skateboarding, Trampolining, Ice Hockey